Exotic adventures to the Galapagos are just a few clicks away with Celebrity Cruises’ new website
MIAMI – March 7, 2017 – Travelers will be taken on a voyage of discovery on Celebrity Cruises’ new Galapagos website, offering in-depth insights into the iconic archipelago of volcanic islands. The new site highlights unique experiences exclusive to Celebrity, opening guests up to an unrivaled wealth of information regarding the region and the brand’s unparalleled offerings.
In addition to booking a vacation to the wildlife-rich region with the award-winning cruise line, guests will experience Celebrity’s world class service on their own, with in-depth information available from local experts for each itinerary. The easy-to-navigate, intuitive new website, details the experiences, packages, perks, and the stunning details of the Celebrity fleet. In addition, the new interactive maps make itinerary planning seamless and exciting for future guests.
“Our award-winning Galapagos vacations have always highlighted the ultra-premium experience Celebrity Cruises is renowned for,” said Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President, Sales, Trade Support and Service, Celebrity Cruises, “so it’s exciting that we have a new website to show what we offer. Celebrity has always been revered as an authority of the Galapagos Islands, and those that have been to this magical place know that it is a must-do, one-in-a-lifetime experience.”
Travelers will get the opportunity to experience the relaunched website first hand while booking their next expedition, as sailings are now open to the public through June 2019. Onboard Celebrity’s fleet of Galapagos vessels, guests will experience some of the most distinctive islands in the world through the ultimate modern luxury lens. Vacation packages range from 10 to 16 nights, and feature a 7-night cruise with a variety of itineraries:
- Guests can choose from seven-night, 10-night, 11, 13, or 16-night, all-inclusive vacations onboard the extensively revitalized mid-sized ship, accommodating a maximum of 48 adventurers
- Modernized staterooms and public areas, tantalizing new culinary concepts and Celebrity’s award winning shore excursion delivery guarantee Celebrity Xperience will be the best mid-sized vessel in the Galapagos
- The 16-guest, stylish catamaran offers the height of intimate adventures, with eight luxuriously cozy rooms, promises the ultimate experience in the Galapagos. Guests can charter their own ship or book individual staterooms for a seven-night, all-inclusive vacation with a variety of choices of pre- and post-cruise experiences
- In addition to the two new ships, travelers can continue to sail on the award-winning, state-of-the-art, 100-passenger ship filled with creature comforts and beautifully appointed accommodations perfect for modern day explorers, with seven-, 10-, 11- or 15-night, all-inclusive vacations.
Also, exclusive to Celebrity is the unique Xperiential Travel 13-night itinerary. Guests can get up close and personal not only with the Galapagos wildlife but with the people who reside in the islands’ communities. After spending two nights exploring Quito, Ecuador, sailing for seven nights, guests will disembark the ship and begin a three-night experience, which includes:
- Accommodations in a seaside hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island
- A visit to a local farm or green house to gather provisions that will later be used to prepare an exclusive dinner with a professional chef at a local restaurant
- Time with a local fisherman in search of a special catch of the day for a special dinner with the chef that evening. Vacationers will learn about responsible tourism that fuels and helps preserve the islands while encountering wild species of fish. After, guests can visit a private beach to snorkel and swim
To book your next getaway to the Galapagos Islands, or to learn more about the wildlife-rich region, visit the new Galapagos website www.celebritycruises.com/galapagos/.
About Celebrity Cruises
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces; dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine; and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time. Celebrity Cruises’ 12 ships offer modern luxury vacations visiting all seven continents. Celebrity also presents incredible cruise tour experiences in Alaska and Canada. Celebrity is one of five cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE: RCL). For more information, dial 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or call your travel agent.