CruiseWorld offers More than Connection with other Travel Professionals, it Offers the Opportunity to Grow YOUR Business
Written By: Cat Shaw, Director of Marketing – Travel Weekly Events
Staying ahead of the curve and continuously improving your skills is paramount to the success of your business. CruiseWorld—taking place November 1-3, 2023 in Fort Lauderdale, FL—presents an unparalleled opportunity to further your knowledge and expertise through its Peer-to-Peer series of workshops that will undoubtedly elevate your business.
CruiseWorld’s peer-led workshops on November 3rd are a true highlight of the event. The workshops offer you the opportunity to hear directly from your fellow travel advisors who have mastered their skills and achieved success in the industry, like Travel Professional News’ Joanie Ogg. These sessions are thoughtfully designed to cater to the needs of travel advisors at every level. Whether you’re a beginner seeking foundational insights, a developing agency looking to scale up, or a long-time seller seeking fresh perspectives, the Peer-to-Peer sessions have you covered. Here’s a glimpse into what’s in store for this year:
Growth Strategy topics will include:
- Selling Diverse Tour Products & Experiences: Embracing and promoting diverse travel offerings. Presented by Stephanie Jones, Founder & CEO, Cultural Heritage Alliance for Tourism, Inc.
- Diving Into Charters: The Process & The Profit: Exploring the lucrative world of chartering cruises and learning the fundamentals of how to get started. Presented by Suzy Schreiner, Owner, Azure Blue Vacations
- Building Creative Cruise/Land Itineraries: Craft unforgettable pre/post cruise land package add-ons for your clients. Presented by Debbie Brown, Owner, SB World Luxe Travel
Sales and Marketing topics will include:
- The Power of Branding: Establishing a unique identity to stand out and change the game for your organization. Presented by Adam Duckworth, President and Founder, Travelmation
- Discover the Secret to High-Performance Travel Group Sales: Boost group sales and enhance travel experiences for your clients. Presented by Angela Hughes, Owner, Trips & Ships Luxury Travel
Business Operations topics will include:
- Your Home Office: Maximizing your productivity, functionality and comfort when working from home. Presented by Joanie Ogg, Founder/Co-Owner, Travel Professional News
- Navigating Succession Planning: Exploring succession planning to secure the future of your travel agency. Presented by Sanya Weston, CEO, Your Premier Travel Service Group
- Enhancing Travel Services and Customer Experiences with GPT Chat: Leveraging AI to manage your time, automate tasks and provide prompt responses to common inquiries. Presented by Sanya Weston, CEO, Your Premier Travel Service Group
- Exploring Kindness and Well-Being in your Travel Business with ALG Vacations®: Craft your personalized 2024 Kindness Contract and nurture your health and wellness. Presented by Lisa Doss, Director of Sales, ALG Vacations; Victoria Redwine, Business Development Manager, ALG Vacations; David Pritchard, ALG Health & Well-Being Coach
- Connection and Calm in the Midst of Chaos: Manage difficult clients, constant unknows, interruptions, distractions and disruptions. Presented by Christen Perry, Owner, Classic Travel Connection
Client Development topics will include:
- Reframing Accessibility: Explore common myths concerning those with disabilities and how to welcome in travelers looking for accessible destinations. Presented by Kristy Durso, Owner, Incredible Memories Travel LLC
Travel Weekly’s CruiseWorld event will be held November 1-3 in Fort Lauderdale, with ship tour opportunities available at both Fort Lauderdale and Miami ports on October 31, November 4 and 5. The full event features c-suite keynote speakers, supplier workshops, peer-to-peer training, a one-day Exhibitor Showcase, sponsored meal functions, ship tours and significant networking opportunities.
CruiseWorld’s robust agenda provides value for all types of travel advisors, from home-based professionals to cruise-centered advisors, seasoned veterans, and those new to the industry. Register today and receive $25 off the current registration price by using code HBTA at checkout: www.cruiseworldshow.com