Riviera Maya, Mexico – December 1st, 2020– As travel begins to make a gradual comeback, a common trend amongst those who have resumed travel is vacations that incorporate authentic experiences respective and reflective of the natural environment. Situated by the azure blue Caribbean waters and lush Riviera Maya jungle, Hotel Xcaret Mexico invites travelers to reconnect with nature through its unique eco-integrating architecture combining natural elements with an unparalleled aesthetic.
Equal parts style and substance, the eco-driven property features 900 spacious suites (complete with locally curated décor), multiple swimming pools (including a jaw-dropping infinity style bridge), world-class spa (offering indigenous and modern treatments in natural caves), and 12 distinct dining destinations, including Ha’ Restaurant led by Michelin star Chef Carlos Gaytán, an optional adults-only restaurant with its own surcharge. Additionally, thanks to its All-Fun Inclusive® concept, guests to Hotel Xcaret Mexico have access to Grupo Xcaret’s nature parks and archaeological tours, and are privy to free airport transfers, concierge services, unlimited wi-fi, among other perks.
Additionally, the AAA Five-diamond resort features carefully curated architecture and decor in every corner of the property, aimed at greeting guests with an eco-paradise ideal for releasing stress and feeling harmonic with nature. Below are some ways guests at Hotel Xcaret Mexico can experience an eco-conscious stay once they’re ready to travel:
- Visit the beautiful cenotes (natural freshwater sinkholes), caves and playones incorporated throughout the property. Before entering the cenotes, guests must take part in a small ceremony where they ask the Aluxes (mischievous mythical creatures) for their blessing, offering guests a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Indulge in a treatment at the hotel’s Muluk Spa. Its extensive facilities include massage cabins nestled in stone caves of natural rock facing the river, sauna and steam rooms, hot and cold-water tubs and more. Muluk Spa’s menu features everything from cosmetic dermatology to spiritual healing ceremonies.Guests staying at the property can choose from many options including the “Copal Purification” treatment, part of the spa’s many “Mayan Journey” offerings inspired in ancient techniques of the Mesoamerican natives and that use regional products such as honey, cocoa and clay.
- Swing on the Mayan inspired and made hammocks found in the balconies of every suite. Made of nylon, cotton or crochet, these carefully designed hammocks are made using wooden needles and frames, with each color representing a feeling based on Mexican folklore; while pink represents happiness, yellow represents hope.
- Stroll around Hotel Xcaret Mexico to appreciate the 120 one-of-a-kind whimsical soplones– or wind gods -that grace the walls of the hotel, made from wood by local family artisans in the communities of Oaxaca and inspired by the region’s native huichol art. For those seeking to connect with nature through art, miniature versions are for sale at the hotel’s boutique store.
- At Hotel Xcaret Mexico, each detail and design is strategically placed throughout the property which allows guests to connect with nature and appreciate the authentic culture of Mexico. In addition to its nature-centric offerings, Grupo Xcaret recently debuted its 360 Xafety protocol guide, which includes 1,300 actions that are being implemented to carefully disinfect the hotel, parks and tours to ensure the safety of visitors, guests, employees and collaborators.
Hotel Xcaret Mexico is an opulent, oceanfront haven where thrilling nature-driven experiences, superior service and the authentically rich spirit of Mexico come to life. Situated by the azure blue Caribbean Sea and verdant Riviera Maya jungle, the premier all-inclusive resort features striking architecture and design inspired by Mexican traditions, art and culture which reimagines the possibilities of luxury all-inclusive hospitality. Complete with 900 spacious guest suites, 12 distinct dining destinations, multiple swimming pools, a world-class spa and wellness center, the hotel offers guests all the perks and privileges of its exclusive All-Fun Inclusive® concept, where travelers are privy to Grupo Xcaret’s nine nature parks and archaeological tours, free airport transportation and more. Hotel Xcaret Mexico is the only hotel in the Americas to have been awarded the EarthCheck Certification for Planning and Design, and was recently awarded the 5 Diamond Certification, a recognition shared only by 121 hotels out of the 27,000 inspected by the AAA. Hotel Xcaret Mexico promises an unforgettable experience where guests can discover new ways to connect with nature, themselves and loved ones.
For more information, visit http://www.hotelxcaret.com.