Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, recognized for notable accomplishments in luxury travel, marketing, technology, training and community outreach
Coral Springs, Fla. – September 20, 2017 – Cruise Planners®, an American Express Travel Representative, continued its legacy of achievement by winning eight Magellan Awards from Travel Weekly, the premier award for the travel industry. Cruise Planners’ eight Travel Agency awards span a variety of categories, highlighting the company’s successful luxury travel program, training, technology, marketing and community outreach.
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative earned eight Magellan awards, including four awards recognizing successful marketing campaigns such as the “See the World from a Different Perspective” luxury land travel campaign.
“We know that our one-of-a-kind marketing, innovative technology and comprehensive training set us apart in the travel franchise industry, and we are excited to add a gold award for our newly intensified luxury program to our shelf,” said Vicky Garcia, COO and co-owner of Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative. “Giving back is at the core of what we believe in at Cruise Planners, so we are especially honored to receive a gold Magellan Award in recognition of CP Cares™, our non-profit organization that has supported a variety of causes throughout the years.”
Cruise Planners received four Gold Magellan Awards and four Silver Magellan Awards for the following programs:
- Community Involvement: CP Cares™ – To date, CP Cares has donated more than $1 Million to charitable organizations, including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Innovation: CP View – Technology tool designed to help Cruise Planners agents match sailings and itineraries with special audiences based on customer data, sales trends and consumer behavior
- Training: Cruisitude™ Academy – Virtual learning tool accessible via mobile device, desktop computer, as well as an iPad mobile app designed for on-the-go training available anytime, anywhere
- Website: Cruise Planners.com – Newly-redesigned website with lead-generating opportunities using geotargeting to connect clients with the right travel advisor
- Marketing Campaigns:
- A Cruise is in the Cards – Marketing campaign launched in October 2016 in conjunction with Cruise Line Industry Association’s National Plan a Cruise Month
- Time to Check Off Your Bucket List – Marketing campaign that inspires big-thinking when it comes to travel, including exotic destinations and once-in-a-lifetime vacations
- See the World from a Different Perspective – Designed to showcase land-based travel experiences, including all-inclusive resorts, world-wide tours and immersive excursions
- Luxury Travel – Cruise Planners has committed to adding more luxury promotions as its sales mix continues to grow in all sectors with focus on river cruise, luxury travel and land vacations, which includes all-inclusive resorts
“Cruise Planners travel agents have different specialties and business styles, so we are constantly innovating to ensure we anticipate and exceed the needs of our entire network, providing our travel agents with the best tools in the industry,” Garcia said. “There is a reason franchise owners choose Cruise Planners and our success is only possible with the success of our franchisees and their ability to maximize the resources we provide them.”
About Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is the nation’s largest home-based travel agent franchise network in the travel industry. Cruise Planners operates a network of more than 1,800 franchise owners who independently book amazing vacation and travel experiences for their clients. The Florida-based Home Office Team positions a nation-wide network of franchise owners for success by providing innovative marketing, booking and technology tools, as well as professional development and hands-on training with the industry’s top executives. The company continues to be lauded and has been named the No.1 travel franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for 14 consecutive years. Cruise Planners was recently featured in Entrepreneur as one of the top 30 franchise innovators in technology, has been consistently named as one of the Top Women-Owned Businesses by theSouth Florida Business Journal, is on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, has been ranked as the #1 travel franchise by Franchise Business Review for 6 years in a row, and was recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Sun Sentinel since it started ranking companies.
Headquartered in Coral Springs, Fla. with more than 22 years of experience, Cruise Planners has achieved top producer status with every major cruise line. Accolades include numerous Magellan Awards from Travel Weekly, American Express Travel Representative Excellence Award for 13 consecutive years (2004-2016), American Express Agency of the Year (2010), Royal Caribbean International Chairman’s Award (2015), Royal Caribbean International President’s Award for Overall Achievement (2012 and 2014), Royal Caribbean International Home-Based Partner of the Year (2007-2013), Norwegian Cruise Line Elite Agency of the Year (2016), Norwegian Cruise Line Franchise Agency of the Year (2011-2015), Celebrity Cruises Home-Based Partner of the Year (2016), Celebrity Cruises Field Sales Account of the Year (2015), Celebrity Cruises Home-Based Account of the Year (2013-2014) and Celebrity Cruises Southeast Region Travel Agent Partner of the Year (2010), Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Award (2008-2016), Sandals Top Host – Worldwide, Globus Family of Brands Premier Agency Partner (2009-2016), Platinum Circle Member with Viking River Cruises (2009-2015), Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Top Producer (2008-2014) and Regent Seven Seas Cruises Top Producer. Cruise Planners is one of the Top 50 franchises for Veterans according toGI magazine, the Top Franchise Brand for Veterans according to Franchise Business Review, has been named one of the Top 25 franchises for African-Americans by Black Enterprise magazine and is a member of the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association. For more information, visit http://www.cruiseplanners.com.
Stay in Touch: Media can stay up-to-date with Cruise Planners by visiting our media room, following us on Twitter @Cruisitude or on Facebook. For additional information or to make reservations, vacationers should locate a travel advisor near them. For those interested in becoming a franchise owner, please visit the Cruise Planners franchise website.