Today announced the next two installments of its popular Webinar Wednesdaysseries. Hosted by both AmaWaterways executives and special travel industry guests, the one-hour sessions feature timely information, marketing and sales tips and river cruise insight that advisors need to grow their FIT and group business and deliver unmatched travel experiences for their clients. The webinars were originally planned as a monthly event however due to current demand, AmaWaterways has moved them to a weekly schedule and raised the participant capacity for each session.
WHEN April 29, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. EST/10:30 a.m. PST
- TOPIC: “Growing Your Group Business During These Times” – During this webinar, participants will receive in-depth information on how to acquire groups, nurture them and grow business in this realm. The session will also showcase new and existing sales and marketing tools available for advisors, including tips on how to host a virtual cruise night for those with wanderlust.
- PRESENTERS: Kristin Karst, co-founder and executive vice president; Gary Murphy, co-owner and senior vice president of sales; Alex Pinelo, video president of sales; and members of AmaWaterways’ groups department
- SPECIAL GUEST: Margaret Miner of Dream Vacations, an industry veteran and expert at producing groups
May 6, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. EST/10:30 a.m. PST
- TOPIC: “Moving Forward: Cruise Managers’ Guide to the Guest Experience – Part II” – Celebrated for their above-and-beyond attentiveness to guests, AmaWaterways’ cruise managers will share insider tips on how to create magical moments and lasting memories for their clients, from the moment the cruise is booked to the day they return home. Additionally, travel advisors will learn everything they’ve always wanted to know about the river cruise line’s pre- and post-cruise land extensions
- PRESENTERS: AmaWaterways Cruise Managers
REGISTRATION Travel advisors are encouraged to visit the AmaWaterways Travel Advisor Portal or AmaAdvisor Forum on Facebook to pre-register for the exclusive opportunity to connect live with AmaWaterways’ executive team and learn tips on how to grow their business.
Visit www.AmaWaterways.com/Agent-Home or the following links:
PAST SESSIONS Those unable to participate in the live webinars and interactive Q&A sessions can access the recorded versions on the company’s website within the Travel Advisor Portal.
Past webinars available for viewing include:
- Part I of “Moving Forward: Cruise Managers’ Guide to the Guest Experience”
- “The Virtual Sales and Marketing Tools to Inspire Your Clients Now”
- “Driving Your Group Business Forward: Reservations Department Q&A”
- “Driving Your Business Forward: For Travel Professionals by Travel Professionals”
An innovative program designed to strengthen its already powerful relationship with the travel advisor community, AmaWaterways’ Webinar Wednesdays series launched in 2019 and serves to educate and empower advisors who are interested in developing or expanding their luxury travel business. Each live webinar features company executives, information on AmaWaterways’ award-winning river cruises, effective tools to develop loyal repeat clients and engaging Q&As.